A custom-tailored computer hardware and icon driven software system.
TCAS, short for Temperature Control and Acquisition System, is a custom-tailored computer hardware and icon driven software system. Used for accurate control of any input signals from furnace control zones, this system offers unprecedented control stability and real-time data aquisition. It utilizes a multitasking, high speed Intel based computer and data acquisition hardware.
- Virtually unlimited segment programming with recipe storage.
- Temperature display with deviation and high process alarms.
- Designed for Windows with simple, easy to use on screen programming.
- Per zone, per segment alarm programming.
- Automatic data recording to hard disk at user-set intervals.
- Graphing utility to examine data directly and select and magnify of any part of the data.
- On-screen display and updates for power levels, sensor inputs, and setpoints, with intuitive color highlighting for at a glance condition updates for each zone.
- Operation from user-selectable modes of manual power control, setpoint control, automatic recipe control, or pause.
- Ability to monitor, record, and graph ramp rate and ramp rate acceleration.
- Graphical PIV tuner to aid in the fine-tuning process of each zone.
- Windows-based high speed computer equipped to handle multiple zones-worth of inputs and outputs with graphing and data review.
- Six channel capacity with high resolution A/D OPTO 22 Snap Module.
- Six channel OPTO 22 Snap Output Module.
- All control hardware will be mounted and wired.
As always, if this product does not meet your requirements, please contact us. Mellen will work with you personally to create a product that best suits your needs every time.